Recipe Research: Granola Cookies, Nuggets, or Bars

I am currently looking to come up with a unique recipe for Granola cookies, nuggets, or bars. I found these inspirational recipes during my research.

Granola Cookies


Tropical Granola Bars


Carrot Cake Granola Bars


Butter seems to be a constant ingredient in most granola bar recipes. I wonder if my recipe would be any good trying my hardest to use a healthier alternative. Butter lends such a rounded rich flavor to everything though. I will have to make a few trial batches to see if I want to go so ultra-healthy.

But here is another interesting video I found for a homemade protein bar.


And yet another excellent video for a protein bar, which will probably be the model for my final recipe.


Check back here to see if I finally finished creating my heavenly dish!